“Leadership is the responsibility to positively influence self, others, and outcomes.” – Michael Saletta
As one of the most experienced and diversified consultants in the world, Michael and his companies have worked with thousands of organizations from nearly every industry. Based on a collaborative partnership with his clients, Michael integrates customized training and leadership coaching into a development process that ensures real-time change.
ENGAGING, PASSIONATE, and ALWAYS CUSTOMIZED, Michael delivers a compelling message on leadership, sales, and strategy that will challenge each participant. Michael has shared the stage with speaking icons Jim Collins and Tom Peters and is known for his unprecedented ability to engage an audience with solid content.
I am committed to helping individuals go to their own next level and unleash their potential, yet coaching with me is not always easy or even fun. The goal is positive change, growth, and results. Clients consistently thank me for difficult coaching sessions because they know honest feedback is what is necessary to get them on the right path.
CURRENT BLOG ENTRIES
All leaders must be able to communicate, influence and inspire. These are 25 of the best inspirational leadership quotes for the workplace.
Inspirational Quotes For Leadership
- "Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence." - Sheryl Sanberg
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Elanor Roosevelt
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney
- "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." - Henry Adams
- "If you want to know what a man's like, take a look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals." - Sirius Black
- "Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change our world." - Nelson Mandela
- "As we look ahead into the 21st century, leaders will be those who empower others." - Bill Gates
- "Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better." - Bill Bradley
- "A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others." - General Douglas MacArthur
- "Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But, if you must be without one, be without strategy." - General Norman Schwarzkopf
- "Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you." - Margaret Thatcher
- "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth." - John F. Kennedy
- "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "True leadership must be for the benefit of the followers, not to enrich the leader." - John C. Maxwell
- "The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first." - Iyanla Vanzant
- "Ultimately, a leader is not judged so much by how well he or she leads, but by how well he or she serves." - Kevin Cashman
- "The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions." - John Hancock
- "A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can succeed." - Ralph Nader
- "Good business leaders create a vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together." - Jack Welch
- "Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality." - Warren Bennis
- "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
- "A leader is a dealer in hope." - Napoleon Bonaparte
- "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
- "A person always doing his or her best becomes a natural leader, just by example." - Joe DiMaggio
- "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." - Michael Jordan
Leadership Skills For The Workplace
Here is a quick list of qualities that aspiring leaders should possess:
- Communication Skills
Managers or bosses simply in their current roles to move on and up in a short period of time will do little to inspire the confidence of their employees. Great leaders stick around for the long term, through good times and bad. Commitment never goes unnoticed by fellow employees or workers. Good managers are committed to making their current role as meaningful as possible. By committing time and effort over a long period of time, good leaders are demonstrating their worth simply by their body of work.
Explaining a task or goal to your team, then just leaving it up to them is okay, but there is certainly a better way to get your team excited on the job. A good leader will leave no doubt that you understand the objectives set in place. Walk your team through a project step-by-step, fielding any questions along the way. Passion is a building block towards success, and passion can definitely become contagious when the right culture is developed.
All of these tips and skills are rendered moot if the manager is not a good communicator. Good communication skills are possibly the first attribute a good leader must acquire. Knowing how to speak with employees of all different levels and needs is crucial for success. Goals and objectives are the easy parts. Effectively guiding your employees to the goals is where the real work begins.
Bosses command and leaders influence is a common belief. Many believe a leader’s authority stems directly from his or her ability to influence others. A boss offers rules, while a leader encourages workers to think for themselves and utilized creativity when possible. Good leaders tend to grow their influence by practicing encouragement, optimism, and of course, honing some exceptional communication skills.
Leadership Training By Saletta Leadership, LLC
Michael Saletta is known as the “Master Facilitator” in guiding companies to drive their sales and business strategy. He is the founder and CEO of Saletta Leadership, LLC and Leadership Partners, LLC, consulting companies dedicated to developing leaders, growing sales, and aligning team performance. Change your business by contacting Saletta Leadership today!
More Articles About Business Development
Leadership Vs Management: What Are The Main Differences?
How To Develop Leadership Skills In The Workplace
Customer Service Tips 2020
What Is Executive Coaching?
8 Benefits Of Executive Coaching
40 Team Building Quotes For Bosses
Leadership Skills For Business Managers
Ego In The Workplace
Communication Is Key
Definition Of Leadership
Evaluation Of Business
Leadership Quotes For Inspiration
Amazing Leadership Quotes